Year 11 students have the opportunity to study at home during exam week.
The following conditions apply:
- students must make suitable arrangements to arrive at the exam room at least 15 minutes before the start of each examination session.
- students are to wear full school uniform when in attendance at school.
- the school has arranged study for those students whose parents wish them to attend school as usual during this period.
- this arrangement is for students in Years 12 and not for students in Years 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- failure to attend a scheduled exam session will result in a no credit notation on the student result profile unless an extension is approved (medical certificate recommended).
N.B. Any student who has incomplete VET Certificates or poor attendance needs to attend each day of the exam block.
Students must return a signed permission form. Download a permission form Study at Home Permission Document.doc